Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First ROW80 Check-In Day

Good morning - happy Wednesday :) Today is the first check-in for the ROW80 Writing Challenge that I'm participating in. You can find out about this challenge Here

While it has only been one day, I had a productive day yesterday and look forward to a repeat today. Yesterday I accomplished what I set out to do:
I worked out, got plenty of rest, wrote for 30 minutes, edited about 7 pages of my novel, and had a rockin' positive attitude the entire day.

While I know that I may not always have productive days, I want to celebrate the ones that I do have.

Good luck to all the rest of the ROW80 participants :) I'm rooting for you!




Marie

12 comments:

  1. Good job! I think there was something about yesterday because I was in an awesome mood also...now I sit here with coffee in hand, cursing my husband for staying up talking til two.
    Good luck with today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Catie! So great to hear about your awesome mood yesterday :) Great creative fuel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job reaching your goal! A positive attitude really does help so much. (I should remimd myself of this too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Erin :) I have to work hard at that positive attitude. Doesn't come naturally. This is such a wonderfully supportive challenge! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beginnings! I look forward to sharing this journey with you! I LOVE your blog's masthead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Fourth Grade Teacher :) I'm thrilled by all the wonderful support of everyone! I appreciate you stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Claudia! Hoping for many more good days. Love the skulls :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sandy! So far today is going well also :) Thanks for popping in!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see someone making their goal, and rocking a positive attitude. I hope you are still doing really well with things. (Also, I love the header of your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Aden :) Thrilled you stopped by! Working hard to stay positive and push on through :)

    ReplyDelete