Friday, July 22, 2011

Full Steam Ahead on the Creative Front


This has been a very busy writing week, and I say that with a smile :) What have I been up to?

- cruising along with edits of my steampunk mystery novel
- 10,000 words into my steampunk zombie novel
- slowly working on edits of my steampunk novella
- 1500 words into a steampunk horror short story

Good productivity all week, though I may have too much on the go. Not sure. I hate to question things when the creativity is going full force. I'd rather be writing than not.

How is your week going?

Marie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie. I wouldn't question that kind of productivity either. Well done, you!
    I'm currently waiting for the edits on my second novel to arrive. I should be working on book three, but I'm still evaluating where I am with this "other" career of mine. Lol!
    I have an 11 hour day-job, and also write articles for a local on-line magazine. All of this, plus the never ending feeding of the networking machine keeps me pretty busy!

    Thanks for asking and good luck to you with your WIP's.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jimmy! I hope the next edits of your novel have arrived :) It is tough to juggle everything and takes finding a method that works. I'm still working on the right one, lol. Seems to change week to week.
    Thanks for stopping by! Hope your WIP is going well :)

    ReplyDelete