Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ROW Check-In and Progress Report

Happy Wednesday everyone! Happy Check-In day to all ROW80'rs - I hope your week has been positive so far :)

I'm psyched to share that I've been writing up a storm. It feels good to have a positive progress report to share. While novel edits are slow-going, I'm not letting it get me down. I'm working on two short stories and a novella.

I'm also almost finished reading The Falling Machine: Society of Steam by Andrew Mayer. I'm enjoying it very much! I'll be writing up a review for it soon. To read more about it, click Here. Have you read it? What did you think? I'm looking forward to reading the next in his series.

I've also been staying productive, working out, eating healthy, and making sure to unplug once in awhile.

I look forward to stopping by other blogs to see everyone's progress.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful support you have given me the past couple of weeks!

Marie

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You've got it all together. Glad you're doing so well and I love the positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete