Sunday, April 8, 2012
My Week In Review
My goals for round two include:
1) Polish my steampunk novel so it is ready to send to an agent. Survey says: Yes - since Wednesday I've deep-edited the first 10 pages.
2) Complete rough draft of steampunk WIP#2. Survey says: Didn't get to touch this.
3) Blog at least 3 times a week. Survey says: I got in two, pushing for three in the next weeks.
4) Exercise 3 - 4 times a week. Survey says: All 5 days! And then some, because of all the extra walking and taking stairs at the college.
5) Submit steampunk short story. Survey says: I expect to sub one of my stories by Wednesday.
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade.
On a side note: My review of Dead Iron will go live on April 19th at Clockwork Reviews.
I also have a lovely cold, thanks to my most generous classmates who were coughing all around me on my second day. It's not keeping me from goals or getting work done, but I am kind of cranky ;)
Still, I'm on track.
How about you? Did you accomplish what you were looking to do this week? Need help to stay motivated? Crave encouragement? If so, join ROW80. All the info is at that link.
And to end my post I'm leaving you with some steampunkery goodness:
Steampunk Darth Vader
Steampunk iMac Mod